Saturday, May 12, 2012

World Age Group Pics 2


This Belgian pair won the gold medal.

This Men's Pair from Russian won the gold medal.

Beautiful Women's trio.

The senior men's pair from Great Britain took the silver medal.

The British Women's trio.

The beautiful duo from Protugal.

The perfect line of the Chinese pair.

The Men's four from Germany put on a great performance.

The large venue made each performance seem like a spectacle.

The Men's four from Great Britain.

Flexibility and balance.

The Chinese men's four showed great creativity and style.

The La Nouba clowns tried their hands at the Men's four.

I cna't imagine balancing something on my foot let alone another person.

The Men's Pair from the Ukraine.

My favourite handstand position the one armed straddled pike.

Edward Upcott and Adam Macassey of Great Britain.

I must admit that Ed is my idol.  Perfect lines.  An outstanding athlete.

No comments:

Post a Comment